The Garden Club’s annual Holly Days fun and fundraising event, which benefits the Rose Garden at Lyndhurst, is taking place online, RIGHT NOW!
We’ve got an exciting array of exceptional items for you, made by and/or donated by Garden Club members. Items for auction or on a “buy it now” basis include:
• Beautiful holiday plants by Mossy Fern in Hastings-On-Hudson.
• Handmade jewelry, fashion accessories and ornaments.
• Wreaths, table decorations, and floral arrangements designed and made by members.
• Floral gardening gloves.
• A picnic at in the Rose Garden in the spring.
• Books about notable gardens.
• Our exclusive Garden Club 2021 desk calendar featuring photography and art by our members.
• Delicious homemade baked goods.
• Gift certificates to local
attractions and establishments.
• Exquisite framed botanical art and original photography.
• An incredible edible succulent-garden cake.
• Bespoke ‘Friend of the Rose Garden’ aprons.
Proceeds from the auction benefit the continuing maintenance and renewal of the Rose Garden at Lyndhurst in Tarrytown. Since 1968, members have donated untold hours working, learning and teaching there. And where the Club hosts two annual events —Pruning Day and Rose Day—where we share tips with the public on growing and maintaining roses. When the garden is in full bloom, the roses offer a spectrum of color and variety and are a joy to behold.
To see the whole array and bid, just go to
The auction closes at 10 pm on Friday.
And items are going fast!
If you’d like to show support without bidding, there is a DONATE button on the upper left side of the home page