At Greenburgh Nature Center. Get there early for the best selection!
Be sure to visit Greenburgh Nature Center between 9 am and 1 pm on Saturday, May 13, the day before Mother’s Day, for our annual Plant Sale & Garden Fair. (We totally sold out last year in the pouring rain.)
What’s new this year?
• MORE perennial natives. MORE deer-resistant and shade perennials. MORE unusual, colorful annuals.
• Plus our usual helpful gardening advice by horticulture experts.
• Doors open an hour earlier.
• Most perennials aregrown in members’ gardens! Look at this beauty someone is gifting (or keeping for herself).
• While you make your selections, there’s the always-fun (and free) potting activity for kids in the Manor House.
• We also have beautiful Garden Journals for sale — with photographs and botanical art by our members.
• And we take credit cards.
Greenburgh Nature Center is located at 99 Dromore Road, just off Central Avenue in Scarsdale. Free parking and admission.